How do you have uncomfortable conversations with people about the “isms” (e.g., heterosexism, racism, ableism, classism, etc)? What do you say? How do you say it? How can you be most effective?
These are the questions that were answered in this week’s Feminist Coach Theory class with Nicole Lee on having Confident, Courageous Conversations.
Both of us, Nai and Cam, have said that it’s one of our favorite classes in the Feminist Coach Academy so far! We are both feeling more confident, brave and empowered from Nicole’s teaching. We feel more equipped to have more uncomfortable, hard conversations.
Some of our members who attended class are saying…
“I really enjoyed this class. I feel like it was a missing piece of a puzzle that I didn’t know was missing.”
“It was fantastic. Nicole is wonderful and I found her genuinely inspirational. BIG fan here. Thanks again Nai and Cam for introducing me to another wonderful teacher.”
Not in the FCA? You can still get access to Nicole’s class and watch the replay. In it, you will learn:
- The barriers and things we worry about when it comes to conversation;
- The cycle of socialization and how it relates to conversations;
- What courage and courageous conversations actually are and are not;
- The difference between a debate, discussion and dialogue;
- What it means to use your voice and the different ways we do so;
- Nicole’s framework for using your authentic voice in conversations;
- Identifying and becoming aware of your personal triggers in conversations;
- Approaching conflict and feedback; and
Nicole teaches you how to have effective conversations that will get more of the results that you want. Of course, you cannot control how the person you’re talking to is going to react, but there are certain ways to have these kinds of conversations that will have a greater possibility of you getting the results you want.
We believe this class is essential for all feminists, activists, changemakers, coaches, healers, therapists, entrepreneurs, leaders, and humans.
If you have the funds, get your hands on this class. You won’t regret it.
It will enhance your life, activism and work/biz.
Upon signing up, you will get access to the Class 7 recording, slides, worksheet, and a list of resources. If you sign up for all 12 classes in the track, you will also get access to our Members’ Portal where we will store all the class recordings and other resources that we are collating especially for you.
ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE? PLEASE SHARE WIDE + FAR:
Pin to Pinterest…