SUMMARY OF EPISODE
In this episode, Naomi interviews Sharyn Holmes, Gutsy Leader, Anti-Oppression Consultant, Coach, Artist, Speaker and Writer.
Sharyn talks about:
- Being a Gutsy Leader
- The beginnings of how Sharyn started her business and how she hosted her first workshop
- Spirituality and social justice and biz
- Cultural appropriation in business
- Hustle Culture
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
- Join Sharyn Holmes Feminist Coach Academy pilot class Privilege, Racial Trauma Awareness and Harm.
- Learn more about and connect with Sharyn Holmes
- Subscribe to the Feminist Coach Academy interest list
- Access the Feminist Vision Workshop
- Follow the Feminist Coach Academy on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!