SUMMARY OF EPISODE
- What Sabrina is passionate about, who she works with and how she came to be doing this work.
- How overthinkers have a tendency to be perfectionists and Sabrina shares the connections she’s seen between patriarchy, perfectionism and overthinking.
- Ways overthinkers can begin to unlearn perfectionism and show up as they are.
- How overthinking popped up as a barrier or block for Sabrina when she started her busienss and what she did to work through this.
- Sabrina’s tips for coaches and helping professionals who are wanting to start a business, but who are feeling stuck and confused.
- Sabrina’s experience and advice on balancing a business with a day job and other commitments.
- The role of journaling and big questions in Sabrina’s life as well as in her clients lives.
- Why the Feminist Coach Track, and how these programs have supported her.
- Top tips for overthinkers to help them get out of their head and move forward in some way.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!